Omnicide is a powerful, fast acting, broad spectrum disinfectant designed
to provide excellent bio-security protection even in dirty conditions with
lasting residual protection.
What Does It Contain?
Omnicide contains a blend of two powerful active ingredients: glutaraldehyde and
COCO QAC. COCO QAC is cocoalkyldimethylbenzyl ammonium chloride. This molecule
contains a range of short, medium and long alkyl chains. Long chain activity is needed to
control gram-negative bacteria.
Why Use It?
• It destroys many virus and gram negative bacteria which are tolerant to other
disinfectants and cause disease throughout the world
• The number one choice for bio-security programs when the disease risk is high
• DEFRA approved – diseases of Poultry order 1:125 & general orders at 1:50
• Suitable for use in a variety of sectors and particularly useful in the poultry sector
• Contains a blend of two powerful active ingredients: glutaraldehyde and COCO QAC
• Omnicide has a powerful fast acting contact activity even in dirty conditions and a
long lasting residual protection